Friday, November 23, 2012

"Jaquenetta" earrings, and a new language!


Name: Jaquenetta Earrings
Pattern: mine

Materials: Cotton tatting/crochet thread, size 70
Method: Shuttle; rings and chains
Time: 1 ½ hours


I am sorry that I have neglected writing for a few months. I have been busy studying and traveling. I am adding a new language to my blog! This year, I have been teaching myself Italian, and I want to continue to learn and practice it. Look, I am writing Italian now! It is very difficult, as I am new to it, and have very little experience.

This photo is of some earrings, a simple pattern that I designed. Other tatters have made similar ones. I hope that I will improve my Italian, as well as connect with many more tatters around the world! P.S. The name came from Shakespeare.


Nom: Jaquenetta boucles d’oreilles
Modèle: la mienne
Matériels: fil de coton, taille 70
Méthode: navette; anneaux et
chaînes
Temps: 1 ½ heures

Je suis désolée que je n’ai pas écrit depuis un très longue temps. J’étudiais et j’étais en voyage. Je suis ajoutant une nouvelle langue à mon blog ! Cette année, j’apprends l’italien,  et je veux  continuer à l’apprendre et le practice. Voici, j’écris l’italien maintenant ! Il est très difficile.

Cette photo est des boucles d’oreille, un modèle simple que j’ai désignée, et que fallu seulement 1 ½ heures. Il y a autres exemples similaires sur autres sites-Web de frivolité. J’espère que je vais améliorer mon italien, et aussi parler avec plus beaucoup de personnes qui fassent la frivolité ! Aussi, le nom est de Shakespeare.

______________________________________________________________

Nombre: Jaquenetta pendientes
Patrón: la mina
Materiales: hilo de algodon, talla 70
Método: naveta; anillos y cadenas
Tiempo: 1 ½ horas

Lo siento que no escribí durante muchos meses. Estaba estudiando y viajando. ¡Voy a añadir un nuevo idioma a mi blog! Este año, me enseñé italiano, y quiero continuar estudiarlo y practicar escribirlo. ¡Mira, puedo escribir italiano ahora! Es muy difícil.

Esta foto es de pendientes. Tuve 1 ½ horas; así simple. Hay otros pendientes de frivolité similares sobre otros blogs. ¡Espero que voy a mejorar mi italiano, y también hablar con muchas más gentes que hacen la frivolité! También, el nombre de estes pendientes es de Shakespeare.


Nome: Jaquenetta orecchini
Modello: lo mio
Materiale: filo di cotone, taglia 70
Metodo: navetta, anelli e catene
Tempo: 1 ½ ore

Mi dispiace che non ho scritto in molto tempo. Ho studiato e viaggiato. Ora, comincio a usare una nuova lingua (nuova per mi) sul mio blog. Quest’anno, sto imparando l’italiano, e voglio praticare scriverlo. Ecco, guarda il mio blog di chiacchierino in italiano! È molto difficile scriverlo.

Questa foto è di orecchini. Ho fatto questo modello, è il tempo fa 1 ½ ore. Ci sono altri esempi di orecchini simili su altri siti web di chiacchierino. Spero che io migliorare il mio italiano, e anche parlare con italiani che fanno chiacchierino! Anche, il nome di questi orecchini è di Shakespeare.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the earrings and on the new language. Good for you to learn it by yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazie per la tua visita, complimenti per i tuoi orecchini e per il tuo italiano!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that I will have bologna for lunch.

    ReplyDelete