Friday, March 6, 2015

Aunt Valeria's Rosary


So much time has passed since I last wrote on my blog! I'm still tatting, though. I made this rosary for my aunt. The pattern is my own. I used split rings for the "beads." I often find inspiration in nature, and I think the colors here are reminiscent of the beautiful scenery in the Colorado Rocky Mountains.

Je suis désolé que beaucoup de temps a passé depuis que je ai écrit sur mon blog! Je fais toujours le frivolité, mais je n'écris pas toujours. Je ai fait ce chapelet pour ma tante. Le motif est mon propre. Je ai utilisé des anneaux brisés pour les «perles». J'ai trouvé l'inspiration dans les magnifiques Montagnes Rocheuses du Colorado.



Tanto tiempo ha pasado desde la última vez que escribí en mi blog! Todavía hago encaje de lanzaderas, pero no escribo frecuentamente. Hice este rosario para mi tía. El patrón es el mío. Usé anillos partidos para las "cuentas", y he encontrado inspiración en las Montañas Rocosas de Colorado.

Molto tempo è passato dall'ultima volta che ho scritto sul mio blog! Faccio ancora chiacchierino, ma non scrivo frecuentamente. Ho fatto questo rosario per la mia zia. Il modello è mio. Ho usato anelli spaccati per i "conti," ed ho trovato inspirazione nelle Montagne Rocciose del Colorado.

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to see someone tatting! I've done it, in the past. I've lost the joints, all THREE, & can no longer use a shuttle. Eventually, I'll try needle tatting & have my thumb joints fixed. Its such a lovely thing to do & watch. Frivolitè, indeed!

    ReplyDelete